Warwick Applied Linguistics is pleased to announce the 20th Warwick International Conference in Applied Linguistics which will be held from Tuesday, 27th to Thursday, 29th June 2016.
This conference is a successful tradition at Warwick Applied Linguistics which, every year, brings together many research students (masters and PhD) within and outside the UK. This year, however, we have decided to welcome contributions from Undergraduate students, as well!
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Joyce Jenkins (President, SIETAR UK)
- Dr Nigel Harwood (University of Sheffield)
- Dr Erika Darics (Aston University)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Being a ‘conference by students for students’, we aim to provide a platform for undergraduate and postgraduate students to showcase their research and receive valuable feedback from other renowned scholars in the field.
We welcome submissions in the following areas:
- Language Learning, Teaching, and Assessment (LLTA)
- Professional and Academic Discourse (PAD)
- Working and Communicating Across Cultures (WACC)
Abstracts, for either paper or poster presentations, should be no more than 2,000 characters in length and must be submitted via our online abstract submission form.